Returns and Exchange:
We understand sometimes things just don't work out. That's why we're here to help you return your product.
BIANKO offers store credit in exchange for returned goods. You may choose to exchange for another item (subject to availability).
Returns are accepted on all unworn, undamaged items within 7 days of accepting delivery of the product and arranging return of the product within 7 days after such notification.
Please ensure you notify BIANKO by email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your process.
You must provide a "proof of purchase", being either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from BIANKO.
Sale items are final and cannot be returned.
For hygienic reasons, we do not accept exchange or returns on earrings.
Please note we do not cover the cost of returning your item(s) to us. We do not refund or add credit for the cost of return postage.
Orders made with Afterpay will be issued a store credit or refunded minus a $10 fee and any shipping charges
Unfortunately, we cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged by your chosen return shipment method. It is recommended that you keep a copy of your shipment tracking information should you be required to follow up.
Returned items must be unworn and in their original condition i.e. are not tangled/damaged, have been worn, not in the original jewellery box.
If you believe you have received a faulty or damaged product, BIANKO will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- You must notify BIANKO within 30 days of the purchase date by email email@example.com.
- You must provide a "proof of purchase", being either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from BIANKO.
- You must return the product to directly to BIANKO or an approved stockist.
- BIANKO will then repair or replace the item, or exchange for a different product. It is only when the item cannot be repaired or replaced that a refund will be issued.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by BIANKO, however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the product for your account to be credited.
- Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. BIANKO can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability.
Please note that all of our jewellery is crafted using quality metals and natural pearls and gemstones, this means that your jewellery could host minor marks and inclusions. Because all of our pearls and gemstones are natural products they are unique and may differ slightly from item to item. This could result in the jewellery that you receive differing slightly in colour to the jewellery is featured on our website. We will not accept returns or exchanges due to the natural marks and inclusions within our jewellery. Oxidation and colour fading is a natural occurance of plated jewellery and is not considered a fault. Please read our CARE page for more information.
BIANKO is dedicated to customer service and ensuring a high level satisfaction, if you have any questions regarding our return and exchanges policy please feel free to contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org